MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Welcome to the Creepshow.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:39 pm

He took two steps back putting eight feet between you and him. He spread his feet apart two foot and turned a little standing sideways took at you. His left hand was fully extended out in front of him point toward the ground a little while his right arm was bent to were his hand was just under his armpit. “Make your move, and remember what I’ve told you.” he stood ready waiting for her to make her move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Moving her feet apart tweenty inches she then slides one foreward. Lifting her hands up she clenches them into tight fists. Taking steady deep breaths she asses Marcen. He was sure to beat her and she knew it. However, she would try her damndest. Exhailing she moves to the side two steps before burt sprinting at Marcen. Slowing a small distance from him she lifts her body up and throws her weight into her left leg, swinging it towards his mid-section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:56 pm

He smiles seeing you apply balance. He was happy you were applying what he had told you the way it should be applied. He smiled watching the kick near him. He was a little surprised at her skill level. For someone who didn’t know how to spar she was already doing well. As soon as the kick got within an inch from him he leaned up on his tip toes and bend him torso into a C shape. This punched his stomach away from your kick, however the heal of your foot skimmed across his skin turning it red. The same time he was evading to kick he pushed both fist forward at your throat just as his fist neared you he flicked all his fingers on each hand out strait as to sort of jab at your throat. If the hit was made it would almost certainly take your breath away. After his attempted hit he kicked the ground hard with his left foot and slide back four feet on his right before firmly planting both feet on the ground. He started to bounce back and forth never staying in the same place for more than two seconds. This made it that much harder for you to hit him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:06 pm

She let out a small curse as her attack fail. Not surprising. Her eyes ajusted to him as she watched him come at her,aiming for her troat. Steping to the side by droping her right leg, she almost evades the attack. She felt skin rip at her neck. A small gasp escapes her at the sudden small sting of pain. Her hand flashes to her neck as she feels the small break line there. Hmmm. She watches him bouncing back and forth. This could be a problem. She holds her breath and made her move. Launching herself at him she moves close to him. Suddenly she drops to one leg,dracing her hands on the ground she sweets her legs at his. After her sweep, she twists her waist around before throwing her weight back, rolling away from Marcen, ready for his move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Sandra walks from the tent of The CreepShow and stretches. "Mmmmm" Her hands in the air, her back arched, head bent back, she felt good. After a long bath after a hard days work was heaven for her. Her redish brown hair hung free of her top-hat,which she left in her room. Relaxing her body she places her hand on her hips and takes a look around. Nothing new... Standing at five foot nine Sandra was rather shapely. She wore a black tank-top that clung to her every shape. Her black jeans molded down her legs, held up by a studded belt, and ended in a pair of golden heels. Her hair couldn’t be described any other way then blood. Smiling she walks over to a chair that sat near the edge of the water and sat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Cynn let his eyes scatter among the trees, feeling his body ache from the walk, from the journey, from the overwhelming run at a meadow, a pond. His ashy eyes looked upon the colors of the forest, looking upon a tent before he was watching a woman that was strecthing then finding a seat next to the water. He watched her carefully, coming closer to the nearest oak as he pressed his fingers deeply within it. His breath was against his lips in a soft even breaths before he gained the courage to step away from it. His eyes stayed on her before he took a step, a branch underneath his foot where it cracked, giving off a loud noise. He froze before walking on seeming confident that he didn't care that he had just disturbed her. A part of the plan that he didn't want to happen yet. Letting his ragged breath produce sound, he spoke, "Hello, I'm sorry if I disturbed you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Sandra head lifted and turned towards the male voice. Tilting her head she looks over his appearence. Not from around here...She smiles warmly. Coming to her feet she turns towards him. "Hello There Sir you have not disturbed me at all." Her voice was sweet and relaxed like it had never been before. Taking a step back she motions to the chair. "Please have a seat. You look as if you might just fall." A small distance from them, a bark erupted from the trees. Shadow. Her eyes jumps to the trees and smiles as a whisper escapes her mouth,"Silly Shadow." Returning her eyes to the man she smiles. Having forgoten her manner's she blushes,"I am Sandra Sir. A Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Cynn felt his muscles tense with the soft movement of her limbs to stand. His eyes met hers and he found a charming smile playing across his lips. He watched her carefully, letting his eyes trace the feminine features of the beautiful woman that stood before him. Though that would be kept a secret until the right time and this wasn't the--His attention turned towards the bark, the sudden shaky bark that swiftly slipped into his ears. His eyes found the perpetrator as the dog came running out. Letting his voice take over, he spoke with such delicacy, "Okay, so how are you on this lovely night...?" He asked slightly after letting the words hang there as if a cliff was close to the end of the sentence. Keeping his eyes on hers, he softly let the features of the dog slip into his vision before he whispered, "And who is this...shadow is it? Nice name." He laughed, letting his knees pop as he kneeled down, holding out his hand towards the shiny creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Sandra's body stiffens as Shadow had wondered over to them and the man was going to pat him. Slowly she slides one foot foreward and comes to stand closer to the two. This man probably thought that Shadow was a common dog. Infact, it was much more. He was a Wolf Pup. Sandra wasn't sure of Sahdows mood this day but she would be there should anything go awary. At his rather commen comment she smiles. No one really asked her this."I am well this night Sir. How might you fair?" Her Irish voice surrounded them both in the cool night air. She looked into the strangers eyes and became lost in thought. He didn't seem to be someone who could hurt her..Smiling again she speaks softly,"Aye, his name is Shadow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Waks into the tent after seeing the word creepshow he was interested in the weirder things in life. Being human he saw alot of weird things in life, besides the species that roamed that is. Moving the tent flap up to walk inside of it he sees that it was empty rather weird he thought to himself, he climbs to the top of the stands and sits there. Wondering if the show would start soon feeling the wind slightly he shivers a little. It didn't bother him that much he sits there patiently waiting for the show to start losing interest within it, seeing as nothing was happening he starts to walk back down the stands. Slipping on some water on one of them he falls to his knees as pain shot through them he curses to himself under his breath. Trying to stand but he falls back down he hits the ground with his fist, rolling over he looks up at the top of the tent laying there silently hoping that someone would come by and help him out or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Sandra wirls out onto the stage with her earbuds in her ears, her hands in the air. Her body moved to the music that played in her ears. This was her only free time and she spent it by dancing this time. Pulling her cane from her shirt she twirls it around her body then drops it to the ground. Before it hit the ground she kicked it back up. As it fell towards her she moved her hips as it lands in its holster on her hip. She pulls her earbuds out as the song comes to and end. Turning her body she looks around the empty room. Tonight was ganna be a big night. A soft thud meet her ear and she looked to the left. On the ground near the seats was a man on the ground. Frowning she notices that he can't get up. Flitting closer she jumps from the stage and lands next to him."Are you alright Sir?" Her hair was uncover and down. It was a mixture of blonde and brown. On her days off she would wear a tight shirt with skinny jeans, held up with a studded belt. She had never met this man before. She kneels before him then wonders why he was here."Why are you here? The show doens't start till mid-night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Looks up at the woman that appeared next to him he backs up in a sitting position, "I'm sorry I....I didn't know.." Scared now since he was helpless at the moment not being able to get up he keeps backing away in a sitting position, not wanting to upset the woman at all. Knowing that she wasn't human like he was, continuing to crawl away he gets up slowly and crawls away fast. Sitting outside the tent he holds his leg massaging it trying to make it feel better. Wondering why she seemed so mad at him he was only exploring he stays outside of the tent. In case she came outside he crawled to a different part of the carnival and sits there still rubbing his leg to hopefully make it feel better although it wasn't working.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Sandra frowns at his actions. Why was he afraid of her? How could he bed? She was only a human. She was the only human on here but still. Feeling slightly upset she stands and walks out of the tent to find this man. Steping from the tent she looks around."Hello?? Sir? Your Hurt, I must help you!" She moved around the area looking for him. Sighing she crosses her arms and fowns. He was ganna make her do somthing she never would do before."Shadow!" It was a calm,clear,and in control command. From the tent launched a large wolf. The wolf came to her side. Smiling down at Shasow she speaks softly,"Find him Shadow, he is hurt." Shadow jumps past her and leads her to small area she hadn't check. "Sir...it isn't nice to run or crawl, away from someone who is trying to help." She looked down into his eyes before she knelt before him."I will not harm you.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Sees the wolf and jumps again hurting his leg more as he looks into the beast's eyes he whistles loud. Soon after a wolf of his own appears at his side he climbs onto the wolf it was strong enough to hold him as he sits there. "I'm sorry about being in there when I wasn't supposed to be...don't worry though I'm leaving again..." Whispers to something in a different language, finnish, to the wolf and he starts to walk away slowly as he looks back at the woman he waves slightly. Turning his head back around he watches as the two get farther away from her. He never liked really getting into trouble cause most of the time it meant something causing harm to him, he was only human and barely survived when things like that happened to him. He looks back at the woman one last time as he speaks in finnish again to the wolf, it stops as he has it turn back around and run towards the woman as he speaks to her calmly. "I thank you for your help but I think my leg is sprained badly so I can find medical help thanks again.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Sandra was beyond pissed now. Stomping towards him she grabs his hand."Shadow!" At her command Shadow grew even larger. Pushing the man on Shadows back she marches off to the medic wing of the tent."Men and their egos....I swear.."She muttered to herself. Looking back at the man she speaking heatedly to the point where her Southern accent slips out,"You have a lot of nerve! You sneak into my show and when i try to help you, you crawl away!'She throws her arms into the air."All I wanted to do is help!" As they go to the medic wing she went to a big box. Pulling it open she pulls out the nessissarry things to set his ankle. Doing so she has Shadow dump him gently on the medic bed."Thank you Shadow." Shadow leave. Looking down at the man she frowns,"I am Sandra. RingMaster of this show."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Pushed off his Katari when he was taken away he yells commands at her in finnish again as he rushes into the medic wing with him ready to attack Sandra. "Why did you bring me in here I was perfectly capable of finding help myself...only way to keep me here is by drugging me and Katari." Smirks at Sandra now knowing her name as he places his hand on Katari's head shhing her as she calms back down and sits there next to Riikonen. Waiting to hear her answer more pain shoots up in his leg as he didn't show the pain he wanted to scream inside his head. Katari sensed it and whimpered lowly as he pet her head to reassure her he was okay. "By the way I'm Riikonen.." Looking up at her still waiting her reply to his statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Sandra glares at this man named Riikonen. How arrogant can he be?!?! Ignoreing the creature she leans over into the mans face."It can be arranged boy. All I am doing is trying to fucking help. If you don't want it the there is the fucking door. I hate people like you so you can just check your attitude at the damn door." Sandra face turned bright red and she said this. She never cussed like that in her life. Crossing her arms she turns around and takes a deep breath."You are here because I owe you. You injuried yourself in my show, i have to care for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Glaring back at her he listens to what she said he was about to say something to her again but noticing the change of tone in her voice he kept his glare taking a needle of the closest thing. It was already full whispering to her, "Let the drugs do their work..." Taking the needle and injecting himself with it he pushes down on the plunger as he feels it's effects he passes out on the table, now she was free to help him without his questions or complaints. As Katari looks at him and whimpers again the barks loudly to get his attention seeing that he wasn't going to respond she lays down on the floor whimpering again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:47 pm

She turns around as he fell on the table. Frowning she moves to his side and pulls him into her arms. Groaning at his wait she lays him on the bed. "Where the hell did he come from?" She was pissed and panting. Standing back up she simply stares at him. "Jesus...." Shaking her head she pulls out her cane. Taping his ankle lightly all his woounds heals up nicely. Placing a chair near Rii she sits and waits for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Sandra - He smiled as you launched yourself in his direction. The second you drop to only one leg and your hands touch the ground he knew what was coming. As your kick came at his legs he planted his left foot firmly on the ground and lifted his right foot a few inches off the ground and pushed it another few inches toward your kick. He felt the small amount of pain as the side of his ankle connected with your shin blocking your kick and keeping him from being knocked off balance. As you jumped back away from him he jumped forward not letting you get more than two feet away from him at all times. He rose up on his left foot and kicked the ground beside him hard with his right. This brought him in a three hundred and sixty degree spin. And he spun he pushed his left arm out seeing as how by the way he spun it would have been the arm that came at you first. His left forearm was aimed at the side of your neck and his whole hand reached just pasted your neck as he swung.

As his arm came near you he quickly switched his spin by planting his right foot firmly on the ground and kicking off with his left. This spun him the other way and he held out his right arm and aimed it at your neck just as he had done with his left. This whole action was to through you off. He was trying to make you start your block on the left side of your neck, but he was really attacking the right. his attack was so complex he had no time to quickly step away from you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:04 pm

She walk into the new area unaware of her surroundings. She was light on her feet but at the same time clumsy. Her blue jeans drug on the ground slightly and her blue shirt was loose. She wasn't in anything sexy or suductive like those others girls were. She acctually tried to keep the attention away from her, due to the fact that she was the new girl. She kept her long dark hair pulled back into a ponytail except for her bangs. She wondered if people would like her, or share a similar interest in philosophy. She continued to walk absent-mindedly still deep in thought. She smacked into a tree and was instantly on the ground. She let out a small "Oof." She finally got her breath back but she just sat there. She didn't want to get up, she was sure someone had seen her. Completely embarassed she closed her eyes and sighed hoisting herself to her feet. She brushed herself off and shook her head. She began to walk again, this time trying not to think about anything but walking. She was tall and pretty, but nothing special. Her eyes were a bright stunning blue and were easily her best feature. She was thin, but due to lack of sports, was not muscular. Her features were small and fragile-looking. She was not a big threat to anyone except for her speed. That was one of her favorite things to do, run. She always wanted to run away from everything. She wished no one would ever find her. She walked through the grass trying to look out for holes, trees, or anything else that would trip her. She was carrying a small compostion notebook and a pencil. She soon spotted a nearby oak tree and a smile graced her lips. She walked over to it egarly. She sat down and smiled sighing slightly. She opened the composition notebook and flipped past a few pages. She got the pencil and clicked the led out of it. Then she began to write. She didn't notice anything she was in her own little world now. Her scripture was beautiful. She began to write about a wintry scene. How the crrek back home would look like a black ribbon in the white snow. How in spring sweet grass would call to her. How the summers heat would burn her and fill her with firey passion, and how the fall's rain would feel so good and cool on her skin as she ran to get the horses into the barn. She also how all these things were gone, they would never more exist in her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Creepshow.   Welcome to the Creepshow. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Creepshow.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: One-on-One RP-
Jump to: