MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Empty
PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:35 am

Leo; Yeah yeah. Post a poem of your own. That's what this is about, darling.

Maddie; YOU!!! xD Lol. It's Mira, but I bet you already knew that. O.o You know.. Small boobies? Remember? Anyway, thanks. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Oh oh oh go to the hell forum there is a person that wants to Rp there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Sure
i just need a good rp :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:38 pm

I know right they are hot hahahahaha but damn she is hot. I forgot how to do that XD i will do it later okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:36 pm

I love blondes too :p Lol and yes please do :]
+ I pick the most innocent looking but they aren't so innocent lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:34 pm

LMAo damn first day in my site and you already found out my weakness hahahhaha I lvoe blondes jsut so ya know. So I can delete the other one yea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Yup.. for some reason the black is messing me up so i had to I couldnt do the Logging in without throwing my computer out the window. Lol Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:31 pm

you made two accounts?? adn maddie... hmmm nope dosen't ring a bell XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Maddie, Aka Crystalis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:30 pm

hmmm who are ya?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:29 pm

You know me hun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:28 pm

hmm I wonder who you are strawberries
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Nice :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Hmm intresting if you woudl like I coudl type up a poem of my own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Poetry is the most perfect explanation of love. It has too many words, too many complications; yet it always stays true, and it always will do so.

Bring out your Poetry on here, for I do want to see some of you guys' Poetry if you write any. However, if you don't have any Poetry written, and you do have songs.. Bring 'em on. :] I could use a few.. Trust me. <3

Make .L.O.V.E. not .W.A.R.
A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| 1036-010-51-1599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|   A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A total Out Of Discussion forum. |Poetry...|
Page 1 of 1