MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
.LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

.LoversMeeting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

.LoversMeeting. Empty
PostSubject: .LoversMeeting.   .LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:15 pm

As the soft breeze of the atmosphere runs around the area, Claireiella sets her First graceful step upon the Green grass. Her eyes close slowly for a few moments; her ear pointing forward to sniff the magical smell of the scent surrounding her body. A smile paints itself on her lips; decorating her whole face with a much happyful expression. She had no idea why, but she somehow felt secure. Her small Pink lips parted; allowing her upper canines to bite into her bottom lip. ''Hmm..'' She hummed, softly; awaiting the important presence of someone she wished much would be around her.

[Short. I know. It'll be better. You know. xD]
Back to top Go down

.LoversMeeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LoversMeeting.   .LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:31 pm

As the atmosphere of the place seemed to be calm and steady towards every visitor that arrived at the area. Ace slowly took a step forward, letting the fresh air of the tropics hit his face, inhaling the sweet smell that the trees and ocean gave off relaxing him. It reminded him of Claire, the one that he loves and cares the most in his life at the moment. He slowly tilted his head down, placing his right hand over his ring finger tracing the ring that Claire had given him. A smile of happiness took over, since every time he had laid his eyes upon it, it reminded him of the special bond that they had for one another."Claire how much I miss you" he stated, the last time he had seen her was in their room, when they were making sweet love and trying out for that special child that they have been wanting to gain with one another. he slowly raised his head back up, coming across Clair, a charming smile spreading across his lips quickly taking of to run towards her at full speed

Once he had reached her, he stopped himself by planting his feet straight into the ground right behind her. Although he used the gravity to keep himself quiet, making sure that she hasn't heard him arrive. slowly Ace wrapped his hands around her head, placing his palms on her eyes blocking her eye site not letting her see or turn around to see who was behind her holding her close to him "Guess who my sweet sweet love?" he whispered into her ear, giving her a small hint by leaning forward and placing a small kiss upon her soft lips. pulling back letting her back rest on his chest so she could feel his heart beat and how exited he was that she was now with him, in his arms
Back to top Go down

.LoversMeeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LoversMeeting.   .LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:50 pm

As Claireiella stayed still in her place; contemplating on whether she should open her eyes to the reality infront of her or not. She decided to do so, right after her nose sniffed the usual familiar loving scent of that special someone in her beautiful cheerful life. ''Hmm..'' She hummed, a tad confused about the current incidents occuring to her. Her Jeans Shorts covered only the upper Quarter of her legs, for it was the Summer season, and she didn't really consider wearing a Pull-over as a thought. She wore this simple light Blue shirt; Quarter-sleeved as well. Her Brown hair seemed a little brighter today than it usually appeared to be, although Claireiella knew that it was from the immense effect of the Sun-rays penetrating each, and every strand of them curls.

Finally, she actually opened her eyes; only to sense someone's feet 2 inches away from her. She knew who it was, but she also wanted to go on with the game, and play along. ''Heh..'' She tried to mantain her giggle; feeling that someone's hands covering her eyes. She peacefully closed them, and did as she was motioned. Her head was calmly layed on top of his chest from behind. The silky strands of her hair was stroking the bare skin of his own. Her upper canines were still biting upon that Pink little bottom lip of hers. She was a bit stressed, and she needed comfort, and he came in the right time. She heard his magnificant voice break off his mouth, and an instant smile broke off her cheeks as well. The giggle slipped out, unwillingly; although she tried as much as possible to hold it inside of her. ''My love, of course. Who else would dare to-'' Before she could continue on, she felt his lips pressed against hers; the butterflies starting to swing around in her empty stomach. ''Mm!'' She cooed, with sudden happiness. Kissing him back, gently.

Claireiella pulled away; looking into Ace's eyes from below. ''You know something, dearest?'' She asked him, still smiling. Her hand moved up till his face; resting slowly on top of his chin. ''I recognized I'm deeply in love just the moment I met you, because when I tried to go to sleep, and close my eyes.. I couldn't; for reality finally seemed much better than dreams.'' She stated; closing her eyes, and staying against his body; gaining the gentle warmth of it.
Back to top Go down

.LoversMeeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LoversMeeting.   .LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:43 pm

The tenderness of her movements and thoughts that were rushing thru his head simply made him feel in paradise. He was standing right there with the one person that he would call his precious wife forever, someone that will care and love him forever for the time they have left within them. Slowly Ace shifted his body around her small body, standing right before her before he kissed her precious oh so smooth lips. Slowly Ace leaned backwards with his head leaning forward, looking right into your eyes, as I move my hands off your eyes so my aqua blue eyes could lock into yours. Once my eyes had a perfect visual of your own, a small smile spread across my lips, leaning forward letting my hands rest upon your cheek. Kissing your forehead a few times full of joy towards that fact that I was spending this wonderful evening with his wonderful wife. "Of course you know who I am; our love is something that can not be replaced by anyone. Our love is pure, sincere, and loyal to one another. That’s why I could not let myself go to another woman other than you my sweet precious love." he whispered, leaning forward so my forehead would rest against your own. My hands slowly sliding down your arms eventually reaching your hands. Intertwining my fingers with your own, brining your small deliquesce hand up to our chest and back up to his lips. Placing a small kiss upon your knuckles nodding. "I love you Claire" he whispered waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down

.LoversMeeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LoversMeeting.   .LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:03 pm

Claireiella tilted her head sideways; noticing the precious Aqua colour in her love's eyes. ''Oh my..'' She mumbled, underneath her breath. She knew for sure this was him; truly falling in love all over again with her care free spirit. Looking down towards his bare usual toned chest, the blush reappeared on her cheeks; forming larger around her whole face. Her nose, both sides of her cheeks, and her chin were burning Red. It was pretty funny how she looked like, but the reason was obvious. ''You have no idea how many Butterflies are roaming around in my whole body right now, Ace.'' She decided to shake away the shyness, with her laughable following romantic joke. ''I think they just flew over to my heart.'' She raised her thin eyebrow; looking up into her love's eyes once more.

The lady standing infront of the most amazing man in the whol Universe swiftly turned her body over to be against his. She felt the constant warmth producingfrom his body to hers, and it made her vaguely shiver; although it was the best feeling she ever felt since they last had their beautiful sensual loving inter-course. It wasn't just an attempt to make a baby; the one they've long wanted - but it was also a way of showing one another how much passion they had within their souls for eachother.

Claireiella's hand slowly reached over Ace's chest, her fingers caressing the soft skin of his own. ''Not only do I know you'll forever be my one. but I know that you'll always prove me right for the rest of eternity. We make eachother believe ourselves, by ourselves.'' She paused for a few seconds; contemplating on saying her next most truthful statement, ''I love you, Ace. I always have, and I always will do so - and if we had a child, I'll love him just as much as I love you.''
Back to top Go down

.LoversMeeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LoversMeeting.   .LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:26 pm

At the words of her been surprised, he tilted his head to the side. A small thought crossing his mind, making a small chuckle thrust free thru his lips at her facial expression. Slowly sliding his hand down from her head, to her cheek. Rubbing it slightly in a circular motion trying to calm her down and feel conferrable around him once more. She was blushing which was a sign of her feeling or seen something that she might like. "Are you alright my wonderful lover?"He asked, letting a stronger chuckle escape his lips after he manage to hear that she was simply feeling butterflies upon her stomach, laughing placing one hand over her stomach rubbing it gently and with care. "Well I love you Claire, and there is no one in this planet that can say they love their lover more than I love you." he whispered, wondering what she was thinking.

Watching her move away and turn her body away from his own. It made him think if she was actually going to walk away and leave him standing right there. Although, he watched her lean herself backwards against him, simply sliding his hands thru her arms and around her stomach. Placing his palm flat on your tummy as the other rest above the other. Simply holding Claire close to his own body, leaning forward, and pressing his lips against her shoulder kissing it gently, make his way to her neck sucking upon it for a second. Leaving a small harmless hickie upon her neck whispering into her ear. "What are you thinking about my love?" he asked, remembering that special night that they had shared together, the intense and great feeling that they shared with one another. The love, the sweet penetration and exchange of genes for an attempt of a child. This felt like that night, as if there was no one else around them but the one that he shared his love with named Claire.

The soft feeling of her finger tracing and drawing upon his chest led to a soft sight of relieves. Releasing all of the stressful air he had been holding within himself from all of the fights, and jobs that he had to do around the area to keep everyone happy. Claire was really the only one that he wanted and the only one that he really needed. "I know my love, I know that the special bond that we have with one another is great. There isn't a mystic force in the universe strong enough, to actually break the love that we share with one another. There isn't anything in this world that would dare to mess with it; I would seriously consider them as a fool. They would try only to fail and die in jealousy of us loving with one another. I hope that soon once we get our first child, that it will be as beautiful as her mother. I hope we get to share our love soon once more" he whispered leaning his head up nibbling against her ear lobe slightly wanting her to feel like a queen.
Back to top Go down

.LoversMeeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LoversMeeting.   .LoversMeeting. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:37 pm

As Ace's hand traced her cheek's lines, Claireiella lingered in his arms motionless. She loved the way he touched her, the way he held her, and the way he cared for her much more than he did to anyone else. She had never been possesive over him, and she never will be; for she knew he was the only one for her, and she was the only one for him. They were meant for one another, and nothing in the world would change such fact. Her life depended on his breath, and her soul's survival counted on the beats of his heart. It was never the same without him when he's not around her. ''I'm perfectly alright, my love.. Infact,'' she paused as always for a couple of moments; taking the chance, and advantage to look into his Aqua eyes; her Grey ones piercing into them wonderful pearls. ''I'm more than just alright. I'm great. As long as I'm next to you, and by your side.. I'll forever be satisfied with my continous on-going happiness, for I know I'll never acknowledge the word sadness.'' She applied her last sentence, her cheeks flushing with Red non-existent powder from the way he moved against her body.

Pressuring her head over his chest, Claireiella thought once more about this one moment where she opened her eyes to find csndles lighten all around the room. She was madly surprised, and she was gratefully in love. At that exact second, she knew her love for him would last forever. No fake love would ever feel as such.. It was much more than just a playful exprience for the Two of them - and it wasn't even just the inter-course itself. It was the errupting feeling they always had for eachother when they smelled their own scents combining.

A slight chuckle flew through her semi-closed lips, as she felt his lips pressed against the skin of her shoulder. The blush went even more bright than it was, and Claireiella's fist was instantly formed, as she was trying to hold in the urge to turn around; sinking her head in that toned chest of his. He was gently, and magnificantly sucking on the skin of her neck, right after that soft kiss to her shoulder. It honestly made her feel like a Queen, a truthfully happy one. Another slight chuckle escaped her lips, as she tried to mantain the powers left in her body to continue on with the day, if he left for a busy job. Answering her love's question, she stated, ''I'm thinking about you, Ace.. Who else would I dare to think about?'' She asked him, denying the fact that she would ever think about someone else, being in the same place where he is at.

Claireiella knew for sure he was thinking about the sweet feeling that would apparently last in their heads for a quiet a while after being done. For once, and for all; she had only exprienced such marvelous sensation with him. It made her feel precious, special. It made her feel as if she was the only one meant for him, and that was highly true; no matter how many times he did it with others before her. She stayed silent for a few minutes; allowing her ears to be aware of what he was talking to her about. Their bond. Their beautiful magical bond. The one that joined both of those strong souls together, with a high potential that it would definitely last forever. ''My dear darling, even if there was a mystical force great enough to seperate our spirits from one another, I'll push it away with all the strength left out in me. I would never let such thing happen to us. Ace...'' She said his name, the warm breath of her own escaping her lips yet again. ''I doubt your awareness of how much you mean to me. You're more than the whole world to my heart, mind, and every other part in myself. Ace...'' She applied his name once again; awaiting the right time to explain to him how she truly feels. Nothing in the world meant something more to her than him.

''A veces me gustaría explicar lo que siento hacia ti, pero incluso después de todos esos momentos que pasamos juntos, todavía no ha encontrado la explicación adecuada para tal sentimiento - and.. That's what I want you to know. When I find out how to explain everything to you, believe me.. Even if you were in a spar; almost killing your opponent, I'll shout it over from a far distance, just so you would understand.'' A quiet gasp ran across her lips, as well as a smile breaking its way through her cheeks; feeling both of his upper, and lower lips nibbling on her ear-lobe. She shook her head; knowing he was trying to make her feel like a queen; although she indeed always felt like one. How could she not, when she's his, and he's hers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.LoversMeeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .LoversMeeting.   .LoversMeeting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.LoversMeeting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: One-on-One RP-
Jump to: