MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Spar-tox/ace-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:47 am

Zero.. O_O Whatchu doing here?! Hai! =D Lmhlao.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:40 am

Feels like fighting someone
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:13 am

tell me when lol and you have to make first move.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:02 am

fineeeeee lol
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 am

Alright Tox, i want to fight you next XD.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:34 pm

-shrugs and says nothing-
Back to top Go down

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:32 pm

the only person i might have trouble in this site is Arcane, and donald
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:30 pm

I know that Ace lmao.
Back to top Go down

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:27 pm

LMAo I wasn't even trying either. If I were my attacks would ahve been longer
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:26 pm

He didnt even last five minutes... -sighs- cole you have to work on that
Back to top Go down

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:28 am

Tox falls over limp, his blade crashing nearby. he was defeated. gone. dead.
Back to top Go down

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:25 am

Ace shock his head at the man's stupid courage. "Vary well, my blood cells are already attached to your own. There is no way out but that is your choice" he stated, watching the man launch himself towards Ace Quickly Ace jumping back. The air of the stroke he had done with his dagger clashing with his cheek causing a small amount of pain raising his hand out wards towards him. "Time to die" he said, snapping his fingers as the blood cells that were already within you started to crush and demolish all of your life out killing you in seconds.
Back to top Go down

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:22 am

"you see"Tox stood up and gripped his blade with two hands. "i dont give up. theres always a way to comeback."as he finished he charged again this time throwing the blade at ace and jumping over and reaching out to stab him with a red dagger. his ear still bled but his eyes were bright and full of a thing called hope. he strongly felt there was a chance. giving up was not anywhere in his nature.
Back to top Go down

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:19 am

Ace simply let out a smile along with a chuckle thru his lisp as he saw the slight cut upon the young man's ear. Quickly jumping up from the kick barely getting touched by the tip of his toes causing a slight amount of pain to his feet. Once he had came back down, Ace jumped back wards placing the sword that he had used in this battle back in its case that was been held within his back. Raising his hand out towards him laughing as he spoke" You have lose; my blade that was covered in my poisonous blood has cut your ear with its sharp end which it held the blood mixing with your own causing you to lose. Now would you rather give up now, or would you like me to finish you with its power?" he asked, laughing knowing he had just won this battle.
Back to top Go down

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:15 am

He quickly ducks down and trys to spin hard enough to knock ace's legs out from under him. Ace's blade slices the edge of his ear and blood trickles down his face as he spins. tox's cape folows his every move, moving like a shadow at night.
Back to top Go down

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:11 am

As the clearing seemed to be clear of all inhabitants, Ace stood straight and firm holding a large sword made out of a meteor that had fallen from space billion of years ago from a brown dwarf. This sword was stronger, sharper and much lighter than a cantina was in all ways. This was the perfect killing weapon that there was around at any moment "I hope you are ready" he stated, the poisonous blood running thru his veins the would kill anyone if it touched with the opponent's blood slowing down towards the situation calming Ace down slightly. Once Toxic made a aggressive move towards Ace, he quickly leaned back wards placing the sword right above his face letting his sword take the clash of Toxic's blade letting a small scratch trace across his cheek" hmmm vary smart young one." he stated, cleaning off the small amount of blood wit the blade tracing down all on the sharp side. "Now its my turn" he announced, quickly taking off running towards the man, giving out a slight stroke out towards his head giving him a second to do something about it.
Back to top Go down

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:05 am

Tox stands in the desolate plains known as death valley facing ace. tox's tight black armor fits perfectly to his body and his torn black cape hung limp on his back. He grins slightly and unsheaths his black longsword then charges with a large burst of speed at ace and swings his blade hard, but not hard enough to knock him off balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spar-tox/ace- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar-tox/ace-   Spar-tox/ace- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar-tox/ace-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: Storyline RP-
Jump to: